Address Change Form

Address Change: If you need to change the address for your surplus lines license with the SLTX, please fill out and submit the form below. Be sure to include your phone number in case we need to contact you with a question regarding your request.

Note: The form below is only for making changes to your address with the Texas Stamping Office. To make changes to your address with the Texas Department of Insurance regarding your surplus lines license, please follow this link: