New Faces at IIAT
The Independent Insurance Agents of Texas (IIAT) has announced several recent appointments for the organization.
Lisa Webb has joined IIAT as Director of IIAT Advantage Markets. Webb brings more than 30 years of experience in personal and commercial lines sales, management, training, and claims handling to the role.
During its annual business meeting at Insurcon on June 21, 2019, IIAT elected Mark Ray of Borden Insurance Agency in Corpus Christi to serve as chair for 2019-2020. Robert Nitsche of The Nitsche Group in Giddings was also elected to serve as chair-elect, and Gaylon Brown of TexCap Insurance in Dallas will serve as vice chair for the year.
Additionally, the organization announced the election of five new directors:
- Tommy Dies with Bryan Insurance Agency in Graham
- Bert Miller with The Miller Agency in Navasota
- Tyler Spears with BKCW in Killeen and Austin
- Kyle Stripling with Galloway Insurance Agency in Burnet
- Matt Womack with Watkins Insurance Group in Austin